He believes in human-centered design solutions enabled by disruptive technology.
Currently Dirk is ramping up a European wide disruptive strategic design and innovation boutique with a strong focus on Smart Cities, Intelligent Buildings, 5G, AI and robotics.
In Dirk Neugebauer’s most recent assignment as Executive Director and Global Practice Lead IoT & connected Products, Reply Group —he was tasked with transforming the culture, core IoT processes, and governance to accelerate innovation; and driving enterprise-wide deployment of the latest digital technologies such as AI, AR, IoT, blockchain and digital twins.
Dirk’s prior career spans two and a half decades of manager and officer-level assignments at global design & technology companies, directing the development and market deployment of breakthrough solutions. His leadership profile is marked by a collaborative approach at the executive level and a dedication to managed personal accountability at the operating level.
- Executive Partner Esplendor Group & Global CIO Cronos Industries (Robotics)
- Former Executive Director & Global Practice Lead IoT & Connected Products Reply Group.
- Former Executive Director & Global Practice Lead Technology Design Designit.
- Former Founder & Executive Director of Digitas in Germany.
- Former Regional Creative Director CEMEA Saatchi & Saatchi
- 25+ years of experience in designing & developing disruptive digital product & service experience.
- Extensive experience in China & Middle East
Dirk is heavily working into future topics cross-industry like AGI, mobility, health tech, bank & financial services, decentralized technologies and robotics.