Vincent BECHET has been Managing Director since September 2006, heading up INOWAI’s Capital Markets team. He represents the firm in its dealings with Luxembourg’s financial sector, advising on flagship real estate projects. Vincent is chairman of LuxReal, and sits on the board of the Belgian Luxembourg Council of Retail and Shopping Centers (BLSC) and on the advisory board of the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
He is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in
Master in Economics - University of Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
- Since 2006: Managing Director / Partner INOWAI SA (formerly Property Partners SA) - Luxembourg.
- Since 2002: Partner at INOWAI SA (formerly Property Partners SA) - Luxembourg.
- 2001-2002: Manager - Head of Commercial Operations at APM Luxembourg SA - Luxembourg.
- 1998-2001: Key Account Manager at APM Luxembourg SA - Luxembourg.
- 1990-1998: ‘Foundé de Pouvoir’ to Société Anonyme des Minerais - Luxembourg.
INOWAI SA: real estate projects for industry leaders in Luxembourg, including European institutions, Immobel, Leasinvest Real Estate, Baltisse, KanAm, AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets, Atenor and Félix Giorgetti.